Marketing is one department that is not a cost center but a profit center for the company. It involves the most important part of reaching out to the customer,identifying his need and then finding innovative ways of satisfying those needs such that he remains a customer for life. in Markovation, you will be tested on your innovative
approaches to solve tricky marketing challenges. Teachings by Kotler and a creative blend of mind is what is required for you to emerge victorious.
In the online round, the participants will be tested on their knowledge about brands, logos, taglines, advertisements and brand ambassadors. It will be a mix of easy and tough questions. You will have to be at your best to beat your competition and the time.
On Campus Rounds
The campus events will consist of multiple rounds which will test participants on various marketing verticals such as Sales, Social Media Marketing, Analytics and various Marketing concepts. The participants will have to prove their mettle by overcoming various marketing challenges. Only the best team that will go past these tests will be
awarded the coveted title of the "Best Marketers” .
1. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
2. Every team has to sign in on prozene to complete the quiz.
3. The team has to submit the answers within the specified time limit.
4. The duration of the round is 20 min.
5. A team from one college can only participate in one management event.
6. One Team can participate in multiple Online Rounds of Sub Events hosted under Revelation 2016. However, final selection for any one 'On Campus' round will be based on highest score earned in Online Rounds attempted.
1. A team should belong to the same B-school.
2. A team must have only 2 participants.
3. A team is allowed to log in from just one email ID i.e leader’s email, multiple answers submitted by the same team using different login credentials will lead to disqualification.
4. Submissions after the deadline will not be considered for evaluation.
5. Once you submit the answers, they will be final.
6. If logged out then the answers will not be saved.