“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.” - Jim Collins, Good to Great
HR is the department responsible for what constitutes the beating heart of any organization - its people. Leadership, analytics, communication, objectivity, stress management, creativity, negotiation; all these and much more are integral parts of any HR's day and here we will test exactly that. Challenges await for those individuals who participate in The Prime Cohort that will test their mettle to the fullest until only one team remains - The Centurions of the Prime Cohort.
In the online round, participants will be tested on their ability to manipulate words and solve riddles through a crossword. The challenge will ensure that participants use their grey cells to identify not just what they have learnt in Human Resource textbooks, but also application of the concepts to real-time scenarios. The questions vary from straightforward to notoriously twisted. Time will be short and the questions long, so make sure you keep an eye on the timer! On Campus Rounds
The campus events will consist of multiple rounds which will test participants on their ability to quickly and effectively solve HR challenges. They will be tested on technical as well as applied aspects of being a human resource manager. Only the best teams will go through to the final challenge where they will face obstacles that they will never see coming!
1. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
2. Every team has to sign in on Prozene to complete the quiz.
3. The team has to submit the answers within the specified time limit.
4. The duration of the round is 30 min.
5. A team from one college can only participate in one management event.
6. One Team can participate in multiple Online Rounds of Sub Events hosted under Revelation 2016. However, final selection for any one 'On Campus' round will be based on highest score earned in Online Rounds attempted.
7. Make sure that you have a print out of the Crossword Puzzle before you start the quiz.
1. A team should belong to the same B-school.
2. A team must have only 2 participants.
3. A team is allowed to log in from just one email ID i.e leader’s email, multiple answers submitted by the same team using different login credentials will lead to disqualification.
4. Submissions after the deadline will not be considered for evaluation.
5. Once you submit the answers, they will be considered final.
6. If logged out then the answers will not be saved.