Select a date range
Create an account
Value Meter Insights
Ist Round: Value Meter will be an MCQ round. Participants will be tested on technical knowledge on various
IInd Round: Teams will be given a stock and they need to justify their
stance in one page. The teams will be asked to present the same on-campus on 27th October.
1. Only full time students from management courses can participate.
2. There can be 2/3 members per team.
3. All members should be from the same institute.
4. One person cannot be in more than one team.
5. Multiple teams from institutes are allowed and encouraged.
6. First Round will be on-line through prozene and the second round (Pitch) will
7. The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the
8. The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms &
Conditions before registering:
A) All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with
organizing committee of yuddhghosh
B) The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning
of the event.
Preview quizzing interface
October 17 Sat, 2015
10:00 PM - 10:20 PM