Paper Presentation is the practice of showing and explaining
the content of a topic to an audience or learner. Presentations come in nearly
as many forms as there are life situations. In the business world, there are
sales presentations, informational and motivational presentations, first
encounters, interviews, briefings, status reports, image-building and of
course, the inevitable training sessions.
Presentations can also be categorized as vocational and
avocational. In addition, they are expository or persuasive. And they can be
imprompt , written, or memorizes. When looking at presentations in the broadest
terms, it’s more important to focus on their purpose.
1. Topics are not limited but
other topics should be related to computers.
2. Online Registration is Mandatory
3. mail your paper to email@example.com
1) Maximum 2 members per team
2) Paper should be in IEEE format not exceeding 10 pages
3) Presentation Time + Queries Time =
7 mins + 3 mins = 10 mins
4) 2 hard copies & 1 soft copy should be submitted on the date of symposium 5) Format : Ms-word(97-2007), pdf.
6) Participants are required to carry their bonafide Certificate without