Shastra, under the aegis of Quo Vadis, is IIFT’s Flagship Event for its management and cultural fest. This is an invite-only format contest in which one student is selected to represent his/her B-School in a Last Man Standing format competition at IIFT, where the winner will take away all the spoils- a grand prize worth INR 1 Lakh.
This competition is limited to the top 15 B-Schools of India. The best student from each of these B-schools will be tested on the exact five constant factors that decide every war over 3 grueling days of unmatched challenge to finally be crowned as the Winner of one of the most prestigious events across B-Schools in India
Let's Have A Little Jog Down The Memory Lane....
Shastra - Quo Vadis ‘14
Last year's Shastra was a huge success, with IIML emerging as the ultimate winner. It tested participants' skills across Management Domains like Finance, Marketing, Strategy and IT, among others. Their creative brains were put to tests in contests like Poster Making and Delhi @ Dawn. One of the most popular events involved Bidding and Cooking! Participants were asked to bid for raw materials, make delicious cuisines and sell them to the locals!
At the end of it all, crowds were enthused, participants felt self-fulfilled and the winner walked away with INR 1 Lakh!
Well now the clock has turned, another year has passed, and another Quo Vadis has come!
Shastra 2015 is going to be even more challenging and even more rewarding!
So...do you have it in you to be the ultimate champion?
List of Invited Institutes:
· Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad
· Indian Institute of Management-Bangalore
· Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta
· Indian Institute of Management-Lucknow
· Indian Institute of Management-Kozhikode
· Indian Institute of Management-Indore
· XLRI –Xavier School of Management-Jamshedpur
· Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies-Mumbai
· Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies-Mumbai
· National Institute of Industrial Engineering(NITIE)-Mumbai
· SP Jain Institute of Management and Research-Mumbai
· Symbiosis Institute of Business Management-Pune
· Faculty of Management Studies(FMS)-Delhi
· Management Development Institute(MDI)-Gurgaon
· Indian Institute of Foreign Trade- Delhi
Participants will be chosen on the basis of a qualifying quiz (round 1).
Hurry! Registrations close 6th Jan!
• All participants visiting campus will be reimbursed to and fro 3rd AC rail fares upon submitting a copy of their tickets
· For those travelling by flight, 3rd AC rail fares will be reimbursed upon submitting a copy of their boarding pass
· The shortest distance between the participant's B-School and IIFT Delhi will be considered
· The to and fro reimbursement together for an individual will be capped at Rs. 2500/-
· At the end of round 1, 1 student from each institute would be shortlisted for campus round
· Details for campus round will be communicated to the shortlisted individuals
This event is open to students from select management
institutes in India. •It is an Individual Participation event.
will be selected from each of the invited institutes on the basis of initial rounds
round will be held for colleges not in the invited institutes list
One person will
be chosen through the wildcard round •References must be mentioned wherever necessary in the