Dancing is the
loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts. For it is no mere
translation or abstraction of life. It is life itself. ~Henry Havelock
Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your
breathe, the rhythm of your life.
It’s the expression in time and movement in happiness, joy,
sadness and envy.
So come give your life the best possible shape; nullify sorrow, exemplify
peace. Connect with the elements of life through ‘Dance’ this year at
All the dancers out there, Pulse 2015 opens
the dance floor looking forward for your enthralling performances on the theme
“The Elements Of Life” !
Dance with your heart! Dance with your soul!
Dance like never before!
Ignite your soul! Ignite your senses!
Ignite the future!
Rules and Regulations
1. Team Size:7-15 members
2. The Participants could use props of their choice, provided they don’t harm any of the spectators.
3. Vulgarity of any kind would lead to disqualification of the team. It is strongly advisedthe team consult the organizers if the team feels that any stunts or costume design can be deemed as vulgar.
4. All the props, costumes, music etc should be brought by the participants themselves.
5. Participants must adhere to the time limit for each song(8 minutes; empty stage to empty stage. Penalty would be imposed for exceeding the time limit.
6. Teams should bring their songs in a Pen drive/CD to avoid last minute rushes.
7. All the members of a team should belong to the same institute.
8. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.