“Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.”-Brian Tracy
Manufacturing has always been the backbone of an economy .With the new
Prime Minister at the helm, India is all set revive its economy. The
government is doing its bit to promote the growth of the manufacturing
sector. But, the real question is how we the people of India are being
able to contribute towards the same.
All you need to do is to create a detailed analysis of the challenges
poised in front of the government to transform ‘Make in India’ campaign
into a success. How you as management student can come up with short
term and long term solutions regarding the methodologies that needs to
be adopted to reach the target.
Help the nation with your ideas and plans towards reaching in this milestone!!
• This event is open to only B-School students who are doing their post-graduation
• A team can have a minimum of 2 members and a maximum of 3; members must be from the same institute.
• A team can be a mix of both first and second years
• A student can be part of a single team only.
• There is no cap on the number of teams registered per institute.
Teams need to send an one page executive summary of their strategy,
explaining how do they plan to go about in achieving their objective
Best 6 Teams from last round move ahead
Detailed analysis of the case study to be sent in .pptx format in the mentioned email-id with not more than 15 slides